The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N035008Notes: Imprint: [Edinburgh?, 1780?] Collation: ,79,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Minutes-of-the-freeholders-of-the-county-of-Ayr-at-their-Michaelmas-head-court-1780~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170682324, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 90 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=177gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
#, 90 pp pp. Paperback / softback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Listenpreis
Shipping costs:Nicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Minutes of the Freeholders of the County of Ayr, at Their Michaelmas Head Court, 1780.
Details of the book - Minutes of the Freeholders of the County of Ayr, at Their Michaelmas Head Court, 1780.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682326
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682324
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,177 kg
Book in our database since 11.01.2011 04:07:06
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:53
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Secret History of the Rye-House Plot: And of Monmouth's Rebellion. Written by Ford Lord Grey, in MDCLXXXV. ... the Second Edition.", from "Grey, Forde" (9781170682319)
- "A Political and Satyrical History of the Years 1756, 1757, 1758, and 1759. in a Series of One Hundred Humorous and Entertaining Prints. ... in Two P", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682333)
- "Letters on the American War. Addressed to the Right Worshipful the Mayor and Corporation, ... of the Town of Kingston-Upon-Hull. by David Hartley, ...", from "Hartley, David" (9781170682302)
- "An Answer to the Declaration of the American Congress. the Second Edition.", from "Lind, John" (9781170682340)
- "Feminism Part Three: Variants on Feminism, Conservative, Islamic, Jewish, Lesbian, Etc.", from "Wright, Eric; Branum, Miles" (9781170682296)
- "The Conduct of His Grace the D-Ke of AR--Le for the Four Last Years, Review'd. Together with His Grace's Speech, April 15th, 1740. Upon the State of t", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682357)