Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N020534Notes: Edited and translated by Paul Henri Thiry, baron d'Holbach, from 'The ax laid to the root of Christian priestcraft', London, 1742. "Contains only the first of the four discourses published in earlier editions, .." (NUC). The imprint may be false.Imprint: Londres, 1793. Collation: ,37,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Les-pr-tres-d-masqu-s~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170679706, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In französischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Les Prêtres Démasqués: Ou Des Iniquités Du Clergé Chrétien. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Les Prêtres Démasqués: Ou Des Iniquités Du Clergé Chrétien. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Les Prtres Dmasqus: Ou Des Iniquits Du Clerg Chrtien.
Details of the book - Les Prtres Dmasqus: Ou Des Iniquits Du Clerg Chrtien.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679708
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679706
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 29.03.2011 16:15:24
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:26:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Charge of Error, Heresy, Incharity, Falshood, ... Against the Most Noted Leaders, &C. of the People Called Quakers, ... by Henry Pickworth, ...", from "Pickworth, Henry" (9781170679692)
- "An enquiry concerning the principles of morals. By David Hume, Esq.", from "Hume, David" (9781170679715)
- "Letters and Sermons, with a Review of Ecclesiastical History, and Hymns. by John Newton, ... in Six Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 6", from "Newton, John" (9781170679685)
- "Lectures on Primitive Christianity: In Doctrine, Experience, Worship, Discipline, and Manners, as It Appeared in the Church at Jerusalem, in the Time", from "Wallin, Benjamin" (9781170679722)
- "Letters and Sermons, with a Review of Ecclesiastical History, and Hymns. by John Newton, ... in Six Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 6", from "Newton, John" (9781170679678)
- "The Seaman's Christian Friend; Containing Moral and Religious Advice to Seamen. by [Sic] Jonas Hanway Esqr.", from "Hanway, Jonas" (9781170679739)