- 9781170692257 Receipts for Preparing and Compoundi…
- 9781170692264 Receipts for Preparing and Compoundi…
- 9781170833964 Receipts for Preparing and Compoundi…
- 9781170856734 Receipts for Preparing and Compoundi…
- 9781170591307 Receipts for Preparing and Compoundi…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: National Library of MedicineESTCID: N013540Notes: In this edition, the press figures appear on pp.7, 16, 22, 26, and are, in this impression, respectively 7, 3, 1, 2; p. is blank.Imprint: London : printed for and sold by Henry Whitridge. 1763. Sold also by Mr. Marsh; by Mr. R. Withy; and at the Magdalen-House, in Prescot-street, Goodman's-Fields, . Collation: ,33,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Receipts-for-preparing-and-compounding-the-principal-medicines-made-use-of-by-the-late-Mr-Ward-Together-with-an-introduction-c-By-John-Page~~John-Page BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170679153, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Receipts for Preparing and Compounding the Principal Medicines Made Use of by the Late Mr. Ward. Together with an Introduction, andC. by John Page, . - Paperback
[EAN: 9781170679159], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/07/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 8.69
Receipts for Preparing and Compounding the Principal Medicines Made Use of by the Late Mr. Ward. Together with an Introduction, &C. by John Page, ...
Details of the book - Receipts for Preparing and Compounding the Principal Medicines Made Use of by the Late Mr. Ward. Together with an Introduction, &C. by John Page, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170679159
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170679153
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 10.08.2012 10:32:14
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:09:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Medical Records and Researches, Selected from the Papers of a Private Medical Association.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679142)
- "Principles of Midwifery, or Puerperal Medicine. by John Aitken, ...", from "Aitken, John" (9781170679166)
- "Essai Sur Les Effets Salutaires Du Sjour Des Tables Dans La Phtisie. Par M. Read, ... Seconde Edition.", from "Read, Al -Phil" (9781170679135)
- "An Account of the Rise, and Present Establishment of the Lunatic Hospital, in Manchester.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679173)
- "A Funeral Sermon Preach'd Upon the Death of Samuel Wright of Daventry, Gent. Who Deceased August 22. 1711. at the Devizes. by John Filkes.", from "Filkes, John" (9781170679128)
- "Translated from the Italian, by Order of the Commissioners of His Majesty's Customs. M, DCCC.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170679180)