The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T052239Notes: Imprint: London : printed and sold by B. Crosby, 1796. Collation: ,75,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-warm-reply-to-Mr-Burkes-letter-By-A-Macleod~~Allan-Macleod BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170628842, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 86 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Warm Reply To Mr. Burke's Letter. By A. Macleod. Allan Macleod, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Warm Reply To Mr. Burke's Letter. By A. Macleod. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Warm Reply to Mr. Burke's Letter. by A. MacLeod.
Details of the book - A Warm Reply to Mr. Burke's Letter. by A. MacLeod.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628843
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170628842
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,168 kg
Book in our database since 24.03.2011 05:24:52
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Edmund Burke to a Noble Lord, on the Attacks Made Upon Him and His Pension, in the House of Lords, by the Duke of", from "Burke, Edmund" (9781170628836)
- "A Reply to the Letter of Edmund Burke, Esq. to a Noble Lord. by Gilbert Wakefield, ...", from "Wakefield, Gilbert" (9781170628850)
- "A Third Letter to a Member of the Present Parliament, on the Proposals for Peace with the Regicide Directory of France. by the Late Right Hon. Edmun", from "Burke, Edmund" (9781170628829)
- "A Vindication of the Petition of the Livery of the City of London, to His Majesty, as to the Charge Upon the Ministry of Raising a Revenue in Our Co", from "Hampden" (9781170628867)
- "Thoughts on the Influence of Religion in Civil Government, and Its Tendency to Promote and Preserve the Social Liberty, and Rights of Man. by the REV.", from "Scurlock, David" (9781170628812)
- "Royal Recollections on a Tour to Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, and Places Adjacent, in the Year 1788. the Twelfth Edition.", from "Williams, David" (9781170628874)