The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T061831Notes: Imitations of Æsop by Edward Ward. Sometimes attributed to Bernard de Mandeville.Imprint: [London] : Printed in the year, 1701. Collation: ,38p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History sop-at-Paris-his-letters-and-fables-Translated-from-the-original-French~~Edward-Ward BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170628303, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 46 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=100gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
AEsop At Paris, His Letters And Fables. Translated From The Original French. Edward Ward, Books, Reference and Language, AEsop At Paris, His Letters And Fables. Translated From The Original French. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Sop at Paris, His Letters and Fables. Translated from the Original French.
Details of the book - Sop at Paris, His Letters and Fables. Translated from the Original French.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170628300
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170628303
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,100 kg
Book in our database since 29.03.2011 09:18:51
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:25:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Choice Emblems, Natural, Historical, Fabulous, Moral, and Divine; For the Improvement and Pastime of Youth: The Seventh Edition.", from "Wynne, John Huddlestone" (9781170628294)
- "Fables by the Late Mr. Gay. in One Volume Complete. Volume 1 of 1", from "Gay, John" (9781170628317)
- "Fables Amusantes: Avec Une Table Gnrale & Particulire Des Mots, Et de Leur Signification En Anglois, ... Par Jean Perrin.", from "Perrin, Jean Baptiste" (9781170628287)
- "The Querist, Containing Several Queries, Proposed to the Consideration of the Public.", from "Berkeley, George" (9781170628324)
- "Fifty-One Fables, by the Late Mr. Gay, Author of the Beggar's Opera.", from "Gay, John" (9781170628270)
- "The Cracker; Or, Flashes of Merriment: A Collection of Humourous Fire-Works Never Play'd-Off Before. by Jeremy Squib, Engineer.", from "Squib, Jeremy" (9781170628331)