The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T035729Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for M. Cooper, . Collation: xii,23,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Good-nature-A-poem-By-a-young-gentleman~~Young-gentleman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170573959, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Good-nature. A poem. By a young gentleman. Young gentleman, Books, Reference and Language, Good-nature. A poem. By a young gentleman. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Good-Nature. a Poem. by a Young Gentleman.
Details of the book - Good-Nature. a Poem. by a Young Gentleman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573952
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170573959
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,091 kg
Book in our database since 20.07.2012 17:12:30
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:24:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Pilgrim's Progress from This World to That Which Is to Come: By John Bunyan. the Five and Twentieth Edition, with Additions of New Cuts.", from "Bunyan, John" (9781170573945)
- "The New Bath Guide: Or Memoirs of the B-N-R-D Family. in a Series of Poetical Epistles. the Tenth Edition.", from "Anstey, Christopher" (9781170573969)
- "The True-Born Englishman, a Poem; By Mr. Daniel de Foe.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170573938)
- "The Art of Preserving Health: A Poem. by John Armstrong, M.D. [A New Edition].", from "Armstrong, John" (9781170573976)
- "Fables. by the Late MR Gay. Volume the Second. the Second Edition. Volume 2 of 2", from "Gay, John" (9781170573921)
- "The Adventures of Peregrine Pickle. in Which Are Included, Memoirs of a Lady of Quality. in Four Volumes. ... the Sixth Edition. Volume 1 of 4", from "Smollett, Tobias George" (9781170573983)