The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T068045Notes: Theophilus Philanthropos = Robert Poole.Imprint: London : printed Anno Dom. 1740. And are to be had at Mr. Duncomb's, . Collation: ,vi,34p. : ill. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-token-of-Christian-love~~Robert-Poole BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170573134, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Or, the Fourth Gift of Theophilus Philanthropos, Student in Physick. the Second Edition, Greatly Enlarg'd., Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
A Token of Christian Love: Or, the Fourth Gift of Theophilus Philanthropos, Student in Physick. the Second Edition, Greatly Enlarg'd.
Details of the book - A Token of Christian Love: Or, the Fourth Gift of Theophilus Philanthropos, Student in Physick. the Second Edition, Greatly Enlarg'd.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573136
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170573134
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 29.10.2011 13:51:22
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:08:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A practical treatise on Christian perfection. Extracted from a late author. By John Wesley, ...", from "Law, William" (9781170573129)
- "Twelve Sermons Preached Upon Several Occasions. by John Rogers ... the Second Edition.", from "Rogers, John" (9781170573143)
- "A Sermon, on the Necessary Knowledge of the Lord's Supper, and the Necessary Preparation for It, Shewn from the Words of Its Institution: As It Was", from "Sharp, Thomas" (9781170573112)
- "The Greatest Good, or the Greatest Evil, Deriv'd to Mankind from the Right Use or Abuse of Religion. in a Sermon Preach'd to the Society of the Gentle", from "Stoughton, William" (9781170573150)
- "Popery Calmly Considered. by John Wesley, A.M.", from "Wesley, John" (9781170573105)
- "The Art of Contentment, by the Author of the Whole Duty of Man, &C.", from "Allestree, Richard" (9781170573167)