The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T016569Notes: Imprint: Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1779. Collation: 26p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Popery-calmly-considered-By-John-Wesley-AM~~John-Wesley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117057310X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Popery calmly considered. By John Wesley, A.M. John Wesley, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Popery calmly considered. By John Wesley, A.M. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Popery Calmly Considered. by John Wesley, A.M.
Details of the book - Popery Calmly Considered. by John Wesley, A.M.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573105
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117057310X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 11.01.2011 11:56:04
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:24:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "New High-Church Turn'd Old Presbyterian. Utrum Horum, Never a Barrel the Better Herring.", from "Tindal, Matthew" (9781170573099)
- "A Sermon, on the Necessary Knowledge of the Lord's Supper, and the Necessary Preparation for It, Shewn from the Words of Its Institution: As It Was", from "Sharp, Thomas" (9781170573112)
- "The True Faith of a Christian: In a Very Short Abridgment of Bishop Pearson's Exposition of the Apostles Creed. by Charles Lambe, ...", from "Pearson, John" (9781170573082)
- "A practical treatise on Christian perfection. Extracted from a late author. By John Wesley, ...", from "Law, William" (9781170573129)
- "An Essay on Moral Obligation: With a View Towards Settling the Controversy, Concerning Moral and Positive Duties. in Answer to Two Late Pamphlets; .", from "Johnson, Thomas" (9781170573075)
- "A Token of Christian Love: Or, the Fourth Gift of Theophilus Philanthropos, Student in Physick. the Second Edition, Greatly Enlarg'd.", from "Poole, Robert" (9781170573136)