Paperback, [EAN: 9781170411551], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT038021With a half-title.London : printed for Thomas Trye, 1753. ,29,p. ; 8°, 11232, Social Sciences, 3048861, Children's Studies, 13022421, Communication & Media Studies, 11005, Criminology, 11244, Customs & Traditions, 11247, Demography, 10555, Disaster Relief, 11251, Emigration & Immigration, 11256, Folklore & Mythology, 11258, Gender Studies, 11270, Gerontology, 10775, Holidays, 11272, Human Geography, 69845, Library & Information Science, 11986, Linguistics, 11274, Methodology, 16233621, Museum Studies & Museology, 11276, Philanthropy & Charity, 4556, Popular Culture, 11280, Pornography, 10576, Poverty, 11282, Reference, 11284, Research, 11286, Social Work, 11298, Specific Demographics, 11324, Urban Planning & Development, 3825161, Violence in Society, 3377866011, Politics & Social Sciences, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Neuware Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117041155X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to a Friend Concerning Naturalizations: Shewing, I. What a Naturalization Is Not; II. What It Is, . by Josiah Tucker, . the Second Edit - Paperback
[EAN: 9781170411551], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/09/2012], New Book. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 9.43
Paperback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Society & Culture: General
Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
A letter to a friend concerning naturalizations: shewing, I. What a naturalization is not; II. What it is, ... By Josiah Tucker, ... The second edition, corrected.
Details of the book - A letter to a friend concerning naturalizations: shewing, I. What a naturalization is not; II. What it is, ... By Josiah Tucker, ... The second edition, corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170411551
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117041155X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 22.04.2012 10:18:31
Book found last time on 30.09.2012 13:53:26
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Supplement to the Life of David Hume, Esq. Containing Genuine Anecdotes, and a Circumstantial Account of His Death and Funeral. ...", from "Pratt, MR" (9781170411544)
- "A Catalogue of Books, Prints, & Books of Prints, for 1799. Consisting of a Great Variety of Curious Articles, ... Now Selling, ... by John Simco, ..", from "Simco, John" (9781170411568)
- "An Appeal to the Fellows of the Royal Society, Concerning the Measures Taken by Sir Joseph Banks, Their President, to Compel Dr. Hutton to Resign the", from "Friend to Dr Hutton, To Dr Hutton" (9781170411537)
- "An Answer To, or Remarks Upon Dr. Stukeley's, Origines Roystonian]; Wherein, the Antiquity and Imagery of the Oratory, Lately Discovered at Royston i", from "Parkin, Charles" (9781170411575)
- "Observations on the Late Contests in the Royal Society. by Andrew Kippis, D.D. F.R.S. and S.A.", from "Kippis, Andrew" (9781170411520)
- "A Catalogue of Several Libraries and Parcels of Books Now on Sale. Containing a Very Large and Valuable Assortment in Every Branch of Literature, ..", from "White, Benjamin" (9781170411582)