The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N035842Notes: An attack on William Pitt and the war with France.Imprint: Dublin : printed by H. Fitzpatrick, for P. Wogan, P. Byrne, J. Moore, W. Porter, J. Rice, and G. Folingsby, 1796. Collation: 95,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Utrum-horum-The-government-or-the-country-By-D-OBryen~~D-OBryen BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170408303, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 132 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=249gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Utrum horum? The government; or, the country? By D. O'Bryen. D. O'Bryen, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Utrum horum? The government; or, the country? By D. O'Bryen. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Utrum Horum? the Government; Or, the Country? by D. O'Bryen.
Details of the book - Utrum Horum? the Government; Or, the Country? by D. O'Bryen.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170408308
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170408303
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,249 kg
Book in our database since 04.06.2012 07:10:20
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:39
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Funeral Satyr in Memory of the Worthy Treatment of the Late Mr. Anthony Bowyer, of Camberwell. by a Friend to Dr. Sacheverell's Club.", from "Friend to Dr Sacheverell's Club, To Dr S" (9781170408292)
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the City and Liberty of Westminster. the Eighth Edit", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170408315)
- "The Ordinary of Newgate, His Account of the Behaviour, Confession, and Dying Words, of the Malefactors, Who Were Executed at Tyburn, ... in the Mayora", from "Guthrie, James" (9781170408285)
- "A Letter to the Hon. Thomas Erskine; Containing Some Strictures on His View of the Causes and Consequences of the Present War with France. Eighth Ed", from "Gifford, John" (9781170408322)
- "The Ordinary of Newgate, His Account of the Behaviour, Confession, and Dying Words, of the Malefactors, Who Were Executed at Tyburn, ... in the Mayora", from "Guthrie, James" (9781170408278)
- "The Decisive Question, &C. Concerning Eternal Reprobation: Wherein Both Sides of the Question Are Impartially Consider'd: And the Different Consequenc", from "J. B. , Grocer In Canterbury" (9781170408339)