The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T071196Notes: R. B. = R. Burton, i.e. Nathaniel Crouch.Imprint: London : printed for Nath. Crouch, 1709. Collation: ,175,p.,plate : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-history-of-the-lives-of-those-famous-English-divines-that-were-most-zealous-in-promoting-the-reformation~~R-B BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170408095, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 210 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=381gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The History of the Lives of Those Famous English Divines, That Were Most Zealous in Promoting the Reformation: By R. B.
Details of the book - The History of the Lives of Those Famous English Divines, That Were Most Zealous in Promoting the Reformation: By R. B.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170408094
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170408095
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,381 kg
Book in our database since 26.03.2012 04:14:15
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:05:45
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "L. Ann]i Flori Rerum Romanarum Epitome. Interpretatione & Notis Illustravit Anna, Tanaquilli Fabri Filia, ... in Usum ... Delphini. Editio Tertia, Pri", from "Florus, Lucius Annaeus" (9781170408087)
- "A Relation of the Fearful Estate of Francis Spira, After He Turn'd Opostate from the Protestant Church to Popery. Also the Miserable Lives, and Woef", from "Bacon, Nathaniel" (9781170408100)
- "The Chronology and History of the World, from the Creation to the Year of Christ, 1768, Illustrated in LVI Tables; Of Which IV Are Introductory ... an", from "Blair, John" (9781170408070)
- "Marriage A-La-Mode. a Comedy. by Mr. Dryden.", from "Dryden, John" (9781170408117)
- "Memoirs of the Life of Elizabeth Cairns, Written by Herself Some Years Before Her Death; And Now Taken from Her Own Original Copy with Great Care and", from "Cairns, Elizabeth" (9781170408063)
- "Paradise Lost. a Poem, in Twelve Books. the Author John Milton. the Fourteenth Edition. to Which Is Prefix'd, an Account of His Life.", from "Milton, John" (9781170408124)