The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT054647Dublin : printed by George Grierson, for C. Rivington, London, 1732. iv,283,p.,plate ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-treatise-of-the-animal-oeconomy-By-Bryan-Robinson-MD~~Bryan-Robinson Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170401023, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 298 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=16mm, Gew.=535gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Treatise of the Animal Oeconomy. by Bryan Robinson, M.D.
Details of the book - A Treatise of the Animal Oeconomy. by Bryan Robinson, M.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170401026
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170401023
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,535 kg
Book in our database since 25.07.2012 16:48:31
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:05:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Description of a Pocket Microscope, with the Apparatus Thereunto Belonging; As Made by John Cuff, ... in Fleet-Street, London.", from "Cuff, John" (9781170401019)
- "Dr. Friend's Epistle to Dr. Mead, Render'd Faithfully Into English. Divided Into Proper Chapters; With Notes Learned and Unlearned. the Second Edition", from "Woodward, John" (9781170401033)
- "Description D'Un Microscope de Poche, Et de Toutes Les Pieces Qui En Dpendent. Le Tout Fait Par Jean Cuff, ... Dans Fleet-Street, Londres.", from "Cuff, John" (9781170401002)
- "An Essay on the Method of Acquiring Knowledge in Physick. by William Gr]me, M.D.", from "Graeme, William" (9781170401040)
- "The Sea Officers Companion, Being an Appendix to Waddington's Navigation; (Which Makes It a Complete System of That Art) Containing Several Methods of", from "Waddington, Robert" (9781170400999)
- "An impartial account of all the material transactions of the grand fleet and land forces from their first setting out from Spithead, June the 29. ... By an officer that was present in those actions.", from "Officer that was present in those actions" (9781170401057)