The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T120544Notes: Anonymous. By John Maclaurin, Lord Dreghorn. With a half-title.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1766. Collation: ,30p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Considerations-on-the-right-of-patronage~~John-Maclaurin-Dreghorn BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 117037610X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Considerations on the right of patronage. John Maclaurin Dreghorn, Books, Reference and Language, Considerations on the right of patronage. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Considerations on the Right of Patronage.
Details of the book - Considerations on the Right of Patronage.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376102
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117037610X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 02.02.2011 02:09:39
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:21:07
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Treatise on Military Equitation. by W. Tyndale, ...", from "Tyndale, William" (9781170376096)
- "Views of the most remarkable public buildings, monuments and other edifices in the city of Dublin, delineated by Robert Pool and John Cash, with historical descriptions of each building. ...", from "Pool, Robert" (9781170376119)
- "Heads of Philological Lectures, Intended to Illustrate the Latin Classicks: In Respect to the Antiquities of Rome; The Rules of General Criticism; And", from "Hill, John, Jr." (9781170376089)
- "A Compleat Body of Conveyancing, in Theory and Practice. in Two Parts. ... Collected by Edward Wood, Gent. Deceased. the Whole Digested in a Method", from "Wood, Edward" (9781170376126)
- "Account of the Management of the Poor in Hamburgh, Since the Year 1788. in a Letter to Some Friends of the Poor in Great Britain", from "Voght, Caspar Freiherr Von" (9781170376072)
- "A Compleat Body of Conveyancing, in Theory and Practice. in Two Parts. ... Collected by Edward Wood, Gent. Deceased. the Whole Digested in a Method", from "Wood, Edward" (9781170376133)