The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T124705Notes: Imprint: Kilmarnock : printed by John Wilson, 1787. Collation: 132p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Poems-on-several-occasions-by-George-Campbell~~George-Campbell BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170360785, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 136 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=254gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Versand in 10 - 20 TagenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Poems, on Several Occasions, by George Campbell.
Details of the book - Poems, on Several Occasions, by George Campbell.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170360781
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170360785
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,254 kg
Book in our database since 22.10.2011 12:19:12
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:04:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Guide to Adventurers in the Lottery; Or, Plan of the Amicable Society of Lottery Adventurers; ...", from "Jackson, Richard" (9781170360774)
- "The Works of His Grace George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham. Containing His Plays and Miscellanies in Prose and Verse, with Explanatory Notes, and Memo", from "Villiers, George" (9781170360798)
- "Remarks on the Wisbich Road Bill, Addressed to the Honourable the Speaker of the House of Commons. by James Collier, ...", from "Collier, James" (9781170360767)
- "The Works of His Grace George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham. Containing His Plays and Miscellanies in Prose and Verse, with Explanatory Notes, and Memo", from "Villiers, George" (9781170360804)
- "The Substance of a Speech Made by Lord Auckland, on Monday the Second Day of May, 1796, on the Occasion of a Motion Made by the Marquis of Lansdown. a", from "Auckland, William Eden" (9781170360750)
- "An Appeal Unto the Honest and Sincere-Hearted, Among the People Called Methodists and Quakers. Also a Copy of the Whole Proceedings Which Were Laid B", from "Webb, John, JR." (9781170360811)