The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T078082Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Evans; and sold by T. Hookham; and T. Lake, Uxbridge, 1790. Collation: ,ii,16p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Innocence~~Mary-Sewell BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170359590, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Allegorical Poem. by Miss Mary Young., Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Versand in 10 - 20 TagenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Innocence: An Allegorical Poem. by Miss Mary Young.
Details of the book - Innocence: An Allegorical Poem. by Miss Mary Young.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170359594
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170359590
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 22.03.2012 16:06:52
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:04:56
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Farrier's and Horseman's Complete Dictionary: Containing the Art of Farriery in All Its Branches; ... as Delivered by the Best Writers Upon These", from "Wallis, Thomas" (9781170359587)
- "Verses in Honour of Their Present Majesties. by T. Scott.", from "Scott, T." (9781170359600)
- "The Complete Bird-Fancyer, or Bird-Fancyer's Recreation. ... Together with an Account of All Their Distempers, ... by George Wright, ...", from "Wright, George" (9781170359570)
- "Observations on the Tillage of the Earth, and on the Theory of Instruments Adapted to This End. by James Black, ...", from "Black, James" (9781170359617)
- "A Short History of the Parliament.", from "Walpole, Robert" (9781170359563)
- "Cursory Remarks on the Army in General, and the Foot Guards in Particular. in a Letter to the King. by Henry Sinclair. ...", from "Sinclair, Henry" (9781170359624)