The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT085473With a half-title.[London?] : Printed in the year, 1771. ,viii,204p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Collection-Of-Modern-Fables~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170331920, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 220 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=399gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Collection Of Modern Fables. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, A Collection Of Modern Fables. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Collection of Modern Fables.
Details of the book - A Collection of Modern Fables.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331927
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170331920
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,399 kg
Book in our database since 12.05.2011 17:09:46
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Epistola Gratulabunda Ad Gulielmum Cumbri] Ducem.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331910)
- "An Examination of the Case of the Roman-Catholics of Ireland, Lately Published.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331934)
- "An Apologetical Oration on an Extraordinary Occasion. by John Asgill, Esq.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331903)
- "The Ax Laid to the Root: Or, Reasons Humbly Offered, for Putting the Popish Clergy in Ireland, Under Some Better Regulations.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331941)
- "An Account of the Nature and Views of the Philanthropic Society, ... to Which Are Annexed, the Laws and Regulations of the Society, with an Abstract", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331897)
- "Some Considerations on the Laws Which Incapacitate Papists from Purchasing Lands, from Taking Long or Beneficial Leases, and from Lending Money on Rea", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331958)