The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT033264London : printed for Marshall Sheepey, 1752. ,48p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Escapes-of-a-poetical-genius~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170331440, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 58 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=122gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Escapes Of A Poetical Genius. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, Escapes Of A Poetical Genius. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Escapes of a Poetical Genius.
Details of the book - Escapes of a Poetical Genius.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331446
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170331440
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,122 kg
Book in our database since 27.05.2011 02:26:25
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:20:06
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Unfortunate Marriage; Or, Bigotry Triumphant. a Poem. Humbly Dedicated to the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331439)
- "Rex Et Pontifex: Being an Attempt to Introduce Upon the Stage a New Species of Pantomime.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331453)
- "The False Patriot: A Satyrical Epistle to W- P-Y, Esq; On His Being Created E----L of B---Th, &C.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331422)
- "The Muse's Banquet: Consisting of a Select Collection of Pieces in the Different Species of Poetical Composition. by the Most Celebrated A", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331460)
- "St. Paul's Cathedral, a Poem. in Two Parts. Part I. Relating to the Cathedral. Part II. the Prospect from the Gilded Gallery.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331415)
- "Ashby and White: Or, the Great Question, Whether an Action Lies at Common Law for an Elector, Who Is Deny'd His Vote for Members of Par", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331477)