The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT073068The titlepage is engraved.London : printed & sold by I. Taylor, J. Swan & at Mr. Baker's Circulating Library, Brighthelmston, [1769?] ,52p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Brighthelmston-directory-or-guide-to-that-place-A-new-edition-with-additions~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170317537, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Brighthelmston Directory, Or Guide To That Place. A New Edition With Additions. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, The Brighthelmston Directory, Or Guide To That Place. A New Edition With Additions. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Brighthelmston Directory, or Guide to That Place. a New Edition with Additions.
Details of the book - The Brighthelmston Directory, or Guide to That Place. a New Edition with Additions.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317532
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170317537
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 06.10.2012 08:12:49
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:19:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Description of Brighthelmstone, and the Adjacent Country; Or the New Guide for Ladies and Gentlemen Using That Place of Health and Amusement.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317525)
- "A Defence of the United Company of Merchants of England, Trading to the East-Indies, and Their Servants, (Particularly Those at Bengal Against the C", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317549)
- "The New Margate and Ramsgate Guide in Letters to a Friend Describing the Accomodations & Amusements of Those Delightful Watering Places in Prose & Ver", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317518)
- "Geography Reformed. a New System of General Geography, According to an Accurate Analysis of the Science, ... in Four Parts. ... the Whole Illustrated", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317556)
- "A Description of Brighthelmston and the Adjacent Country, Or, the New Guide for Ladies and Gentlemen Resorting to That Place of Health & Amusement.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317501)
- "An Accurate Description of the Principal Beauties, in Painting and Sculpture, Belonging to the Several Churches, Convents, &C. in and about Antwerp.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317563)