The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT018210A reply to a letter in The Public Advertiser signed G. N.London : printed for J. Millidge, 1779. ,54p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Considerations-on-the-independency-of-Ireland-Addressed-to-His-Grace-the-Duke-of-Northumberland~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170317030, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Considerations on the Independency of Ireland. Addressed to His Grace the Duke of Northumberland, ...
Details of the book - Considerations on the Independency of Ireland. Addressed to His Grace the Duke of Northumberland, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170317037
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170317030
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,127 kg
Book in our database since 08.11.2011 07:38:09
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:04:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Memoirs Concerning the City of Dublin, in 1755 and 56.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317020)
- "Minutes of Evidence Taken Before the Select Committee on the Roscommon Election. Case I.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317044)
- "Some Proceedings of the Freeholder's-Society, Now Collected and Re-Published, at Their Desire. Together with Some Further Queries from That Society, N", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317013)
- "Minutes of Evidence Taken Before the Select Committee on the Tallagh Election.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317051)
- "Spectacles for the Freemen and Freeholders of the City of Dublin, Respecting Their Present Election of a Fit Person to Represent Them in Parliament, i", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317006)
- "Minutes of Evidence Taken Before the Select Committee on the City of Kilkenny Election.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170317068)