The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT125306[Edinburgh] : Sold at P. Williamson's coffee-room in the Parliament-house, 1770. 13,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General new-Rosciad~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170254799, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A New Rosciad. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, A New Rosciad. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A New Rosciad.
Details of the book - A New Rosciad.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170254790
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170254799
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,054 kg
Book in our database since 14.12.2011 21:29:23
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Arabian nights entertainments: consisting of one thousand and one stories told by the Sultaness of the Indies, ... Translated into French from the Arabian ... Vol.VII. The third edition. Volume 7 of 7", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254783)
- "The Theatrical Portrait, a Poem, on the Celebrated Mrs. Siddons, in the Characters of Calista, Jane Shore, Belvidera, and Isabella.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254806)
- "The Tunbridge Wells Guide; Or an Account of the Ancient and Present State of That Place, to Which Is Added a Particular Description of the Towns and V", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254776)
- "The Winter Evenings Companion. Being a New Collection of Diverting Essays, Merry Stories, Humorous Letters, ... to Which Are Added, a Choice Collectio", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254813)
- "The History of Prince Lee Boo a Native of the Pelew Islands. Brought to England by Captn. Wilson. a New Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254769)
- "The Song of Blondel, an Ode for Music. Most Respectfully Inscribed to the Royal Patrons and Honorary Directors of the Musical Solemnities Held in West", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254820)