The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT035883Pages 12 and 13 are printed in reverse order. Last line on p.3 begins: man.[London] : Printed and sold in London, [1770?]. 24p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General groatsworth-of-wit-for-a-penny-or-the-interpretation-of-dreams~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170254551, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Groatsworth Of Wit For A Penny; Or, The Interpretation Of Dreams. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, A Groatsworth Of Wit For A Penny; Or, The Interpretation Of Dreams. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Groatsworth of Wit for a Penny; Or, the Interpretation of Dreams.
Details of the book - A Groatsworth of Wit for a Penny; Or, the Interpretation of Dreams.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170254554
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170254551
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 22.02.2011 01:59:48
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Adventures of a Silver Penny. Including Many Secret Anecdotes of Little Misses and Masters Both Good and Naughty. Embellished with Cuts.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254547)
- "The Caledonian Miscellany. Consisting of Select and Much Approv'd Pastorals, Choice Fables and Tales, with Other Occasional Poems. by Allan Ramsay; An", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254561)
- "A Thanksgiving, or the Elect Lady Upon the War. Much in the Words and Ancient Manner, (Before Rules;) Of the Royal and Other Sacred Poets.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254530)
- "Icelandic Poetry, or the Edda of Saemund Translated Into English Verse, by A. S. Cottle, ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254578)
- "The Poetical Works of the Earls of Rochester, Roscomon, and Dorset; The Dukes of Devonshire, Buckinghamshire, &C. with Memoirs of Their Lives. in Two", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254523)
- "Arabian nights entertainments: consisting of one thousand and one stories told by the Sultaness of the Indies, ... Translated into French from the Arabian ... English. The fifth edition ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170254585)