The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT127621Compiled by Griffith Jones.Llundain : argraphwyd gan Joan Olfir, 1752. 166p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Esponiad-byr-ar-gatecism-yr-eglwys-Sef-holiadau-ac-attebion-ysgrythurol-ynghylch-egwyddorion-a-dyledswyddaur-grefydd-Grisnogol-Yn-bum-rhan~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170235719, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: wel. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 176 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=327gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Esponiad Byr AR Gatecism Yr Eglwys. Sef, Holiadau AC Attebion Ysgrythurol Ynghylch Egwyddorion a Dyledswyddau'r Grefydd Gris'nogol. Yn Bum Rhan.
Details of the book - Esponiad Byr AR Gatecism Yr Eglwys. Sef, Holiadau AC Attebion Ysgrythurol Ynghylch Egwyddorion a Dyledswyddau'r Grefydd Gris'nogol. Yn Bum Rhan.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235713
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235719
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,327 kg
Book in our database since 25.12.2011 17:25:43
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:03:11
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Several Reasons for Maintaining the Antiquity and Necessity of Episcopacie.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235706)
- "Y Catecism; Hynny Yw, Athrawiaeth I'w Dysgu Gan Bob Un, Cyn Ei Ddwyn I'w Gonffirmio Gan Yr Escob. Gyd AG Ysgrythyrol Testynau Perthynasol.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235720)
- "An Account of the Proceedings of the Society for Propagating the Gospel at Home, from Their Commencement, December 28. 1798, to May 16. 1799.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235690)
- "The Rise and Growth of Fanaticism: Or, a View of the Principles, Plots, and Pernicious Practices of the Dissenters, for Upwards of 150 Years. ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235737)
- "Three Letters on the Following Questions, Concerning the Repeal of the Test. I. Hath the Church a Right to Exclude All from Her Ministry Who Refuse to", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235683)
- "The Voyages, Shipwreck, Travels, Distresses, Strange Adventures, and Miraculous Preservation, of William Bingfield, Esq. Who, with Two Others, Was Cas", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235744)