The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT160209A parody of Charles Churchill's 'Rosciad'. With a half-title.London : printed for the author: and sold by W. Flexney, G. Kearsly, and J. Coote, 1763. ,28p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Smithfield-Rosciad-By-the-author~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170235638, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Smithfield Rosciad. By The Author. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Smithfield Rosciad. By The Author. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Smithfield Rosciad. by the Author.
Details of the book - The Smithfield Rosciad. by the Author.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235638
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235638
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 28.04.2011 13:10:19
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Town Display'd, in a Letter to Amintor in the Country.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235621)
- "A Catalogue of the Books, Belonging to the Library Company of Philadelphia; To Which Is Prefixed, a Short Account of the Institution, with the Chart", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235645)
- "Rforme Gnrale Du Clerg de France, Tant Sculier, Que Rgulier, Conforme Au Vritable Esprit de L'Evangile, ...", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235614)
- "Explanatory Notes Upon the New Testament. by John Wesley, ... the Second Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235652)
- "The Children's Miscellany. Ornamented with a Frontispiece.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235607)
- "An Address to Candid & Serious Men. by Some Friends of Mankind.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235669)