The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT021957London : printed for G. Kearsly, 1769. ,115,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Another-Estimate-Of-The-Manners-And-Principles-Of-The-Present-Times~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170235387, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 124 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=236gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Another Estimate Of The Manners And Principles Of The Present Times. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Another Estimate Of The Manners And Principles Of The Present Times. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Another Estimate of the Manners and Principles of the Present Times.
Details of the book - Another Estimate of the Manners and Principles of the Present Times.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235386
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235387
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,236 kg
Book in our database since 07.03.2011 03:34:49
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Trinity in Unity. in Answer to a Great Ingenious Lady, That Asked, How She Might Have an Idea of the Divinity of Christ, Without a Notion of Two Gods.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235379)
- "Fast Day, as Observed at Sheffield. a Serious Lecture, Delivered at Sheffield; February 28, 1794. Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast, to Which", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235393)
- "Some Seasonable Thoughts, Relating to Our Civil and Ecclesiastical Constitution: Wherein Is Occasionally Consider'd, the Case of the Professors of Pop", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235362)
- "The White Swan with Black Feet. Or, the Nimble Tricker Unmask'd, in a Letter to a Friend; Being a Short Discourse of the Unfair Methods of Ministers T", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235409)
- "Sunday Reading. on the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235355)
- "Some Late Opinions Concerning the Foundation of Morality, Examined. in a Letter to a Friend.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235416)