The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT155445Drop-head title. Each numbered and dated part has separate pagination. The name of the director is different in each concert programme part. Parts 3-12 have at foot of p.: Printed by Sampson Low, Berwick Street.[London, 1800] 12pts. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Under-the-direction-of-the-Earl-of-Chesterfield-Concert-of-antient-music-1800~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Under The Direction Of The Earl Of Chesterfield. Concert Of Antient Music, ... 1800. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Under The Direction Of The Earl Of Chesterfield. Concert Of Antient Music, ... 1800. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 192 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=354gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Under the Direction of the Earl of Chesterfield. Concert of Antient Music, ... 1800.
Details of the book - Under the Direction of the Earl of Chesterfield. Concert of Antient Music, ... 1800.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235263
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235263
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,354 kg
Book in our database since 28.04.2011 22:47:27
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:18:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Third Volume of the Examiners: Beginning on Friday the 2D of January, 1712, and Ending on Monday the 11th of May, 1713.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235256)
- "A Narrative of the Proceedings of the Lower House of Convocation, Relating to Prorogations and Adjournments; From Monday, Feb. 10. 1700. (English Ac", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235270)
- "The Mirror, a Periodical Paper, Published at Edinburgh in the Years 1779 and 1780. in Two Volumes. ... the Sixth Edition, Corrected. Volume 2 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235249)
- "Shorter Examples, Or, Second Book of English Examples, to Be Rendered Into Latin. Adapted to the Use of Youth, of the Lower Class.", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235287)
- "The Mirror, a Periodical Paper, Published at Edinburgh in the Years 1779 and 1780. in Two Volumes. ... the Sixth Edition, Corrected. Volume 1 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235232)
- "A Ballad, on the Death of Louis the Unfortunate, After the Manner of Chevy Chace. a Description of the Appearance of Marie Antoinette's Ghost Before", from "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235294)