The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T181505Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Dublin : printed for Messrs. Price, Sleater, W. Watson, Whitestone, Chamberlaine [and 20 others in Dublin], 1784. Collation: 24p., ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-traveller-or-a-prospect-of-society-A-poem-By-Oliver-Goldsmith-MB~~Oliver-Goldsmith BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170151965, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Traveller; Or, A Prospect Of Society. A Poem. By Oliver Goldsmith, M.b. Oliver Goldsmith, Books, Reference and Language, The Traveller; Or, A Prospect Of Society. A Poem. By Oliver Goldsmith, M.b. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Traveller; Or, a Prospect of Society. a Poem. by Oliver Goldsmith, M.B.
Details of the book - The Traveller; Or, a Prospect of Society. a Poem. by Oliver Goldsmith, M.B.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170151969
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170151965
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 04.04.2011 12:34:32
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:17:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Poetical Harmony. Being a Choice Collection of Poems on Curious Subjects, Philosophical, Moral, and Divine. Partly Extracted from Virgil, Homer, Ovid,", from "Smith, John" (9781170151952)
- "The Adventures of Peregrine Pickle. in Which Are Included, Memoirs of a Lady of Quality. in Four Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 4", from "Smollett, Tobias George" (9781170151976)
- "Syllabaire Franois, Or, a French Spelling Book; Containing the Names and Use of the French Letters, ... Also, an Introduction to French Grammar, by Wa", from "Porny, MR" (9781170151945)
- "The Adventures of Peregrine Pickle. in Which Are Included, Memoirs of a Lady of Quality. in Four Volumes. ... Volume 4 of 4", from "Smollett, Tobias George" (9781170151983)
- "Memoirs of a Peg-Top. by the Author of Adventures of a Pincushion.", from "Kilner, Mary Ann" (9781170151938)
- "Vancenza; Or, the Dangers of Credulity. by Mrs. M. Robinson, ...", from "Robinson, Mary" (9781170151990)