Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T226095Notes: Imprint: Stamford : printed by Francis Howgrave, 1736. Collation: 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-tryal-of-Capt-John-Porteous-before-the-High-Criminal-Court-or-Lords-of-Justiciary-in-Scotland~~John-Porteous BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170139779, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Tryal of Capt. John Porteous, Before the High Criminal Court or Lords of Justiciary, in Scotland. - Paperback
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
The Tryal of Capt. John Porteous, Before the High Criminal Court or Lords of Justiciary, in Scotland.
Details of the book - The Tryal of Capt. John Porteous, Before the High Criminal Court or Lords of Justiciary, in Scotland.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139776
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139779
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 17.01.2012 14:06:00
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Genuine Case of John Donellan, Esquire, (at Large, as Written by Himself; And in Pursuance of His Dying Request, Now Published by Mr. Thos. Webb,", from "Donellan, John" (9781170139769)
- "An Introduction to the Law Relative to Trials at Nisi Prius. by Francis Buller, ...", from "Buller, Francis" (9781170139783)
- "The Trial of Robert Kindillan, Esq. ... for Committing a Rape on Miss Elizabeth Eagan, and Ann Carrol, for Aiding and Abetting.", from "Kindillan, Robert" (9781170139752)
- "A Comparative Statement of the Two Bills, for the Better Government of the British Possessions in India, Brought Into Parliament by Mr. Fox and Mr.", from "Sheridan, Richard Brinsley" (9781170139790)
- "The Young Clerk's Magazine: Or, English Law-Repository: Containing a Variety of the Most Useful Precedents ... the Fourth Edition, Revised, Correc", from "Practitioner in the Law, In The Law" (9781170139745)
- "The English Revolution Vindicated from the Misrepresentation of the Adherents of the House. of Stuart: In a Discourse Preached at Cookham, in the Dioc", from "Berkeley, George" (9781170139806)