The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T061434Notes: J.S. = John Scott. On Warren Hastings' conduct in India.Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1783. Collation: 40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Letters-to-the-Rt-Hon-Edmund-Burke-By-JS~~Major-Scott BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170139027, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Letters to the Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke. by J.S.
Details of the book - Letters to the Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke. by J.S.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170139028
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170139027
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,104 kg
Book in our database since 01.04.2011 22:10:37
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:57
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter from the Right Honourable Charles James Fox, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the City and Liberty of Westminster. the Second Edit", from "Fox, Charles James" (9781170139011)
- "The Secret History of the October Club: From Its Original to This Time. by a Member. the Second Edition.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170139035)
- "A Letter to the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, the Worshipful Aldermen, and Common-Council; The Merchants, Citizens, and Inhabitants, of the City", from "Heathcote, George" (9781170139004)
- "A Dialogue Concerning the Sin of Lying, Between a Master, and His Servants. ...", from "Lobb, Theophilus" (9781170139042)
- "A Vindication of Peaceable Robert Matthews, from the Charge of Mrs. Ruscombe's Murder, Lately Revived Against Him: Addressed to the Inhabitants of S", from "Casberd, John" (9781170138991)
- "A Sketch of the Miseries of Poverty.", from "Dodsley, Robert" (9781170139059)