The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T168662Notes: Anonymous. By James Ramsay.Imprint: [Edinburgh?] : Printed in the year, 1778. Collation: iv,106,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-relief-scheme-considered~~James-Ramsay BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170118569, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 118 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Relief Scheme Considered. James Ramsay, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Relief Scheme Considered. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Relief Scheme Considered.
Details of the book - The Relief Scheme Considered.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170118566
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170118569
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 11.07.2011 07:12:49
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:16:25
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Vindication of Providence: Or, a True Estimate of Human Life. in Which the Passions Are Considered in a New Light. Preached in St. George's Churc", from "Young, Edward" (9781170118559)
- "A Second Defence of the Lawful Prejudices, Containing a Vindication of the Obligation of the National Covenant and Solemn League, in Answer to a Let", from "Webster, James" (9781170118573)
- "The Christian Life a State of Trial: A Sermon, ... by Mr. John Thomson, ...", from "Thomson, John" (9781170118542)
- "The Secret History of the White-Staff, Being an Account of Affairs Under the Conduct of Some Late Ministers, and of What Might Probably Have Happened", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170118580)
- "Advice to Youth: Or, a Discourse Disswading All Younger Persons from Engaging in a Sinful Course of Life, ... by John Evans, ...", from "Evans, John" (9781170118535)
- "Saggio Sulla Deformita Di Guglielmo Hay Scudiere Traduzione Dall'inglese.", from "Scudiere, Guglielmo Hay" (9781170118597)