Paperback, [EAN: 9781170097960], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT034653Translator's dedication signed by J. Dargent.London : printed for John and Paul Knapton, 1752. ,56p. ; 8°, 3559244011, History, 173514, Medical Books, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Neuware Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781170097960], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56210011, Geschichte, 56692011, Sonderthemen, 56535011, Medizin, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
Neuware Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
[EAN: 9781170097960], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/03/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 8.94
2010, ISBN: 1170097960
[EAN: 9781170097960], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Language: english. Print On Demand.
Deastore, Roma, ROMA, Italy  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 2.50
[EAN: 9781170097960], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand.
ExtremelyReliable, Richmond, TX, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 13.73
A Dissertation on Suppuration. Translated from the Latin of John Grashuis, M.D. ...
Details of the book - A Dissertation on Suppuration. Translated from the Latin of John Grashuis, M.D. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097960
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097960
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,136 kg
Book in our database since 30.06.2011 00:33:50
Book found last time on 21.05.2014 16:26:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Nature the Great Physician; Or, Every Man His Own Doctor: By an Old Gentleman of Fourscore.", from "Old Gentleman of Fourscore, Gentleman Of" (9781170097953)
- "A Review of the Venereal Disease, and Its Remedies. by William Fordyce, M.D. the Third Edition, with Additions, and an Appendix.", from "Fordyce, William" (9781170097977)
- "Taplin Improved; Or a Compendium of Farriery, Wherein Is Fully Explained the Nature and Structure of That Useful Creature a Horse; With the Diseases a", from "Experienced Farrier, Farrier" (9781170097946)
- "Observations on the Late Influenza, the Febris Catarrhalis Epidemica of Hippocrates, as It Appeared at London in 1775 & 1782. by William Grant, M.D.", from "Grant, William" (9781170097984)
- "An Essay on the Injurious Custom of Mothers Not Suckling Their Own Children; With Some Directions for Chusing a Nurse, and Weaning of Children, &C. &", from "Lara, Benjamin" (9781170097939)
- "The Valetudinarians Bath Guide: Or, the Means of Obtaining Long Life and Health. ... by Philip Thicknesse. Second Edition, with Additions.", from "Thicknesse, Philip" (9781170097991)