The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T009555Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for R. Baldwin, and J. Ridley, 1768. Collation: ,29,p.,plate ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History A-method-of-curing-the-jaundice-and-other-disorders-of-the-liver-by-the-herb-agrimony-taken-in-the-manner-of-tea-The-second-edition-By-Dr-Hill-With-a-figure-of-the-plant-engraved-from-nature~~John-Hill BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170097871, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Method of Curing the Jaundice and Other Disorders of the Liver, by the Herb Agrimony, Taken in the Manner of Tea. the Second Edition. by Dr. Hill.
Details of the book - A Method of Curing the Jaundice and Other Disorders of the Liver, by the Herb Agrimony, Taken in the Manner of Tea. the Second Edition. by Dr. Hill.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097878
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097871
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,091 kg
Book in our database since 09.08.2010 21:00:29
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Polypody. the Ancient Doctrine of the Virtues of That Herb, Tried and Confirmed. by John Hill, M.D.", from "Hill, John" (9781170097861)
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Syphilide Venerea; NEC Non de Morbo Sibbens Dicto: Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Ad", from "Freer, Adam" (9781170097885)
- "Dissertatio medica inauguralis, de viribus camphorae: quam, ... pro gradu doctoratus, ... eruditorum examini subjicit, Corbin Griffin, ... (Latin Edition)", from "Griffin, Corbin" (9781170097854)
- "A Treatise of the Causes and Symptoms of the Stone; And of the Chief Remedies Now in Use to Cure This Distemper. ... by D. D'Escherny, ...", from "D'Escherny, David" (9781170097892)
- "An Essay Concerning the Generation of Heat in Animals. by Robert Douglas, M.D.", from "Douglas, Robertus" (9781170097847)
- "Dissertatio Medica Et Chirurgica, de Arteriotomia: Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Gulielmus Butter, A.M. ...", from "Butter, William" (9781170097908)