The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T008308Notes: Imprint: Edinburgi : apud Balfour et Smellie, 1782. Collation: 23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Dissertatio-medica-inauguralis-de-plethora-Quam-pro-gradu-doctoratus-eruditorum-examini-subjicit-Joannes-Radulphus-Fenwick~~John-Ralph-Fenwick BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170097618, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Plethora. Quam ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Joannes Radulphus Fenwick, ...
Details of the book - Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Plethora. Quam ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Joannes Radulphus Fenwick, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097618
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097618
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 22.02.2011 21:18:03
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Tentamen Physiologicum, Inaugurale, de Corde. Quod, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Robertus Perceval, ...", from "Perceval, Robert" (9781170097601)
- "Tentamen Inaugurale, Quosdam, Aris in Corpus Humanum Effectus, Amplectens. Quod, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit, Samuel de", from "De Butts, Samuel" (9781170097625)
- "A Dissertation on the Sensible and Irritable Parts of Animals. by M. A. Haller, ... Translated from the Latin. with a Preface by M. Tissot, M.D.", from "Haller, Albrecht Von" (9781170097595)
- "Tentamen Medicum, Inaugurale, de Aere, Et Imperio Ejus in Corpora Humana. Quod, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Edmundus Cul", from "Cullen, Edmund" (9781170097632)
- "The Great Importance and Proper Method of Cultivating and Curing Rhubarb in Britain, for Medicinal Uses, with an Appendix, by Sir William Fordyce, M.D", from "Fordyce, William" (9781170097588)
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Nutritione. Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoratus, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Carolus Wade, ...", from "Wade, Charles" (9781170097649)