The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T034616Notes: Imprint: Edinburgi : apud Balfour et Smellie, 1776. Collation: ,32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Dissertatio-medica-inauguralis-de-gonorrhoea-virulenta-Quam-pro-gradu-doctoris-eruditorum-examini-subjicit-Samuel-Graham~~Samuel-Graham BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170097529, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Dissertatio Medica, Inauguralis, de Gonorrhoea Virulenta. Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Samuel Graham, ...
Details of the book - Dissertatio Medica, Inauguralis, de Gonorrhoea Virulenta. Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Samuel Graham, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097526
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097529
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 27.02.2012 07:37:36
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Original Steam-Boat Supported; Or, a Reply to Mr. James Rumsey's Pamphlet. Shewing the True Priority of John Fitch, and the False Datings, &C. of", from "Fitch, John" (9781170097519)
- "Arithmetick vulgar and decimal: with the application thereof, to a variety of cases in trade, and commerce.", from "Greenwood, Isaac" (9781170097533)
- "A Treatise on the Strangles and Fevers of Horses. with a Plate, Representing a Horse in the Staggers, Slung. by Thomas Prosser.", from "Prosser, Thomas" (9781170097502)
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Diabete. Quam ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Georgius Jessop, ...", from "Jessop, George" (9781170097540)
- "An Essay Towards an Abridgment of the English History.", from "Burke, Edmund" (9781170097496)
- "A catalogue of English and foreign trees: which will thrive in the natural ground in England. ... Collected, increased, and sold by Robert Furber, ...", from "Furber, Robert" (9781170097557)