The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T197341Notes: Probably with reference to the address to Lord Cornwallis by the Corporation of Hosiers in Dublin in 1798; this includes an invective on Lord Cornwallis's reply by Roger Gower, the Clerk of the Corporation.Imprint: Dublin, 1798. Collation: 14,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-curs-conversion-or-his-recantation-of-Hosiers-hall-Written-by-himself~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Cur's Conversion, Or, His Recantation Of Hosiers Hall. Written By Himself. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Cur's Conversion, Or, His Recantation Of Hosiers Hall. Written By Himself. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Cur's Conversion, Or, His Recantation of Hosiers Hall. Written by Himself.
Details of the book - The Cur's Conversion, Or, His Recantation of Hosiers Hall. Written by Himself.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083314
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170083315
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,059 kg
Book in our database since 29.07.2011 01:38:39
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:46
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Shopkeeper's and Tradesman's Assistant: Being a New and Correct Alphabetical List of All the Stage Coaches, Carriers, Coasting Vessels, &C. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083307)
- "The Terr Filius's Speech, as It Was to Have Been Spoken at the Publick ACT, in the Theatre in Oxford.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083321)
- "A True Copy of Nixon's Cheshire Prophecy, with Historical and Political Remarks: And Several Instances Wherein It Is Fulfill'd. the Fourth Edition C", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083291)
- "An Extract of the Rules or Laws for the Direction and Government of Licensed Chairs and Chairmen Within the City of Bath, and for Two Measured Miles", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083338)
- "Le Thatre Sacr Des Cevennes; Ou, Rcit de Diverses Merveilles Nouvellement Opres. Dans Cette Partie de La Province de Languedoc. Premiere Partie.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083284)
- "The Sense of the Nation, Concerning the Duke of Marlborough, as It Is Express'd in Several Acts of Parliament in the Votes and Joint-Addresses of Both", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083345)