Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: N036928Notes: 'A short history of the opposition', London, 1779, is by James Macpherson. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for Henry Payne, 1779. Collation: 19,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-shorter-answer-to-the-Short-history-of-the-opposition~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076750, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Shorter Answer To The Short History Of The Opposition. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Shorter Answer To The Short History Of The Opposition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Shorter Answer to the Short History of the Opposition.
Details of the book - A Shorter Answer to the Short History of the Opposition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076750
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076750
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 19.12.2011 16:40:29
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Scotland's Lament, Confabulation and Prayer.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076743)
- "Observations on the Bill Now Depending in Parliament for the Relief of Debtors, &C. in a Series of Letters. Addressed to Lord Beauchamp.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076767)
- "Exercice Public Qui Ouvrira a Une Heure, Dans La Chapelle Franoise de London-Street, Les Lundi Et Mardi, 4 Et 5 Mars, 1799; Dans Lequel La Jeunesse Le", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076736)
- "Instructions for a Prince: To Which Are Added, State Maxims, and Interesting Papers; Found in the Cabinet of the King of Lunaria. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076774)
- "Copy of the Birmingham Library Tontine Deed; To Which Is Added, a Schedule of the Several Shares, in Numerical Order ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076729)
- "New-Windsor Charter, Anno 26 [Sic] Caroli II. Regis 1664.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076781)