The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T071524Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Almon, 1778. Collation: ,iv,17,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General An-ode-to-peace-occasioned-by-the-present-crisis-of-the-British-Empire~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076092, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Ode to Peace; Occasioned by the Present Crisis of the British Empire.
Details of the book - An Ode to Peace; Occasioned by the Present Crisis of the British Empire.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076095
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076092
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 17.11.2011 18:38:11
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Triumph of Virtue and Beauty Over Vice. a Poem. Dedicated to the Hon. Mrs. Bouverie.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076088)
- "Select Psalms and Hymns, for the Use of the Parish Church of Cardington, in the County of Bedford.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076101)
- "Vice Punished, and Virtue Rewarded; Being the History of Mr. Tommy Thoroughgood, and Mr. Francis Froward, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076071)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076118)
- "Songe D'Un Bon Citoyen Franois, Suivi de La Lettre D'Un Anglois.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076064)
- "The New Week's Preparation for a Worthy Receiving of the Lord's Supper, as Recommended and Appointed by the Church of England: To Which Is Prefixed an", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076125)