The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T035576Notes: Issued as a Parliamentary paper. Ordered to be printed 17, May 1794. The Committee of Secrecy of the House of Commons, to which the papers mentioned in the King's message of May 12th 1794 were referred.Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1794. Collation: 45,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General First-report-from-the-Committee-of-Secrecy~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076041, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
First Report from the Committee of Secrecy.
Details of the book - First Report from the Committee of Secrecy.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076040
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076041
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,118 kg
Book in our database since 22.04.2011 03:32:04
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Speech of a Right Honourable Gentleman, on the Motion for Expelling Mr. Wilkes, Friday, February 3, 1769. the Fourth Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076033)
- "Verses on the Subject of Death, Sacred to the Memories of Several Great Personages and Ministers of State, with Particular Regard to the Right Hon. He", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076057)
- "A Serious Apology and Modest Remarks on the Conduct of a Certain Admiral in the Mediterranean, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076026)
- "Songe D'Un Bon Citoyen Franois, Suivi de La Lettre D'Un Anglois.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076064)
- "The Apothecary's Defence of Dr. Bentley, in Answer to the Spy. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076019)
- "Vice Punished, and Virtue Rewarded; Being the History of Mr. Tommy Thoroughgood, and Mr. Francis Froward, ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076071)