The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T098954Notes: Largely an abridgement of 'A modest apology for the conduct of a certain admiral' London, 1756. On Admiral Byng.Imprint: London : printed by T. Bailey, 1756. Collation: 32p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-serious-apology-and-modest-remarks-on-the-conduct-of-a-certain-admiral-in-the-Mediterranean~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170076025, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Serious Apology and Modest Remarks on the Conduct of a Certain Admiral in the Mediterranean, ...
Details of the book - A Serious Apology and Modest Remarks on the Conduct of a Certain Admiral in the Mediterranean, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170076026
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170076025
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,091 kg
Book in our database since 12.12.2011 04:33:35
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:01:00
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Apothecary's Defence of Dr. Bentley, in Answer to the Spy. ...", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076019)
- "The Speech of a Right Honourable Gentleman, on the Motion for Expelling Mr. Wilkes, Friday, February 3, 1769. the Fourth Edition.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076033)
- "The Prime Minister, and King. with Political Remarks, by Way of Caution to All Crowned Heads and Evil Ministers.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076002)
- "First Report from the Committee of Secrecy.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076040)
- "The Repository. Containing a Succinct and Clear View of ... Transactions, Occurences, and Publications, ... to Which Is Added, a Curious Collection, .", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170075999)
- "Verses on the Subject of Death, Sacred to the Memories of Several Great Personages and Ministers of State, with Particular Regard to the Right Hon. He", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170076057)