The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N011363Notes: Anonymous. By Patrick Delany. Verse. A satire on Lord Carteret and Jonathan Swift.Imprint: Dublin : printed in the year, 1730. Collation: 8p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-pheasant-and-the-lark-A-fable-The-second-edition-with-editions-sic~~Patrick-Delany BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170036597, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Shipping costs:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
The Pheasant and the Lark. a Fable. the Second Edition with Editions [Sic].
Details of the book - The Pheasant and the Lark. a Fable. the Second Edition with Editions [Sic].
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036594
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036597
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,054 kg
Book in our database since 30.12.2011 11:49:33
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Fortunes and Misfortunes of the Famous Moll Flanders, &C. Who Was Born in Newgate, ... Written from Her Own Memorandums.", from "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170036587)
- "Demosthenous, Aischinou, Deinarchou Kai Demadou Hoi Peri Tes Parapresbeias Logoi Enantioi. Graece Et Latine. ... Edidit Ioannes Taylor, ... Volume 1 o", from "Demosthenes" (9781170036600)
- "Dedicated by Permission to Her Royal Highness the Duchess of York. Mort Castle; A Gothic Story, [Sic].", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036570)
- "Demosthenous, Aischinou, Deinarchou Kai Demadou Hoi Peri Tes Parapresbeias Logoi Enantioi. Graece Et Latine. ... Edidit Ioannes Taylor, ... Volume 2 o", from "Demosthenes" (9781170036617)
- "The History of Sandford and Merton, a Work Intended for the Use of Children. the Second Edition Corrected. Volume 1 of 1", from "Day, Thomas" (9781170036563)
- "The Dependant. an Epistle to the Honourable Sir George Oxenden Bart. One of the Lords Commissioners of the Treasury.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036624)