Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N004846Notes: Part 2 has title: 'Evidences of the nature and effects of ship-fever'.Imprint: London : printed for J. Murray, 1793. Collation: xii,352p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Nature-and-effects-of-emetics-purgatives-mercurials-and-low-diet-in-disorders-of-Bengal-and-similar-latitudes-By-John-Peter-Wade-MD~~John-Peter-Wade BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170036058, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 368 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=658gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Nature and Effects of Emetics, Purgatives, Mercurials, and Low Diet, in Disorders of Bengal and Similar Latitudes. by John Peter Wade, M.D. ...
Details of the book - Nature and Effects of Emetics, Purgatives, Mercurials, and Low Diet, in Disorders of Bengal and Similar Latitudes. by John Peter Wade, M.D. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036051
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036058
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,658 kg
Book in our database since 12.05.2011 11:23:54
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Observations Concerning the Prevention and Cure of the Venereal Disease. Intended to Guard the Ignorant and Unwary Against the Baneful Effects of That", from "Buchan, William" (9781170036044)
- "Practical Observations on the Child-Bed Fever, and Acute Diseases Most Fatal to Women During the State of Pregnancy ... by John Leake, ... Sixth Editi", from "Leake, John" (9781170036068)
- "An Inquiry Into the Merits of a Method of Inoculating the Small-Pox, Which Is Now Practised in Several Counties of England. by George Baker, ... the", from "Baker, George" (9781170036037)
- "Practical Observations Towards the Prevention and Cure of Chronic Diseases Peculiar to Women: To Which Are Added, Prescriptions, ... by John Leake, ..", from "Leake, John" (9781170036075)
- "Elements of Therapeutics: Or, First Principles of the Practice of Physic. by Andrew Duncan, M.D. the Second Edition, in Two Volumes. Volume 2 of", from "Duncan, Andrew" (9781170036020)
- "Practical Observations Towards the Prevention and Cure of Chronic Diseases Peculiar to Women: To Which Are Added, Prescriptions, ... by John Leake, ..", from "Leake, John" (9781170036082)