The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N015428Notes: Sometimes attributed to Micaiah Towgood. With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for J. Buckland, and sold at the pamphlet shops, 1745. Collation: 38,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-brief-dissertation-on-funeral-solemnities-In-a-letter-to-a-friend~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170031501, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Brief Dissertation On Funeral Solemnities. In A Letter To A Friend. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Brief Dissertation On Funeral Solemnities. In A Letter To A Friend. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Brief Dissertation on Funeral Solemnities. in a Letter to a Friend.
Details of the book - A Brief Dissertation on Funeral Solemnities. in a Letter to a Friend.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170031506
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170031501
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,095 kg
Book in our database since 31.08.2012 21:48:56
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:05
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Desiderius, or the Original Pilgrim: A Divine Dialogue. Shewing the Most Compendious Way to Arrive at the Love of God. Render'd Into English, and Expl", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170031490)
- "Preuves de La Ncessit de S'Attendre En Silence, Pour Rendre Un Hommage Solemnel a Dieu. Auxquelles Sont Ajouts Quelques Passages Tirs de L'Apologie de", from "Brook, Mary" (9781170031513)
- "The Treasure of the French and English Languages: Containing, I. a Vocabulary, ... II. Common Forms of Speech ... III. a Collection of Proverbs, ... b", from "Chambaud, Lewis" (9781170031483)
- "A Character of the Right Reverend Father in God, Gilbert Lord Bishop of Sarum: With a True Copy of His Last Will and Testament. ...", from "Burnet, Thomas" (9781170031520)
- "An Introduction to Latin Syntax: Or an Exemplification of the Rules of Construction, as Delivered in MR Ruddiman's Rudiments, ... to Which Is Subjoin", from "Mair, John" (9781170031476)
- "A Query Turn'd Into an Argument in Favours of Episcopacy, from One Single Text of Scripture, Whereby Is Proved, That the First Apostles Were Necessa", from "Campbell, Archibald" (9781170031537)