The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N015565Notes: A Whig satire against the Tory alderman for Broad Street ward, "Sir Jocky" (Foxon).Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1717. Collation: 22p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-Br-d-street-patriots~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170031226, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Br-d-street Patriots: Or, The Impartial Judge. A Canto, In Imitation Of Hudibrass. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, The Br-d-street Patriots: Or, The Impartial Judge. A Canto, In Imitation Of Hudibrass. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Br-D-Street Patriots: Or, the Impartial Judge. a Canto, in Imitation of Hudibrass.
Details of the book - The Br-D-Street Patriots: Or, the Impartial Judge. a Canto, in Imitation of Hudibrass.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170031223
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170031226
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 30.07.2011 19:27:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Fanny: Or, the Amours of a West-Country Young Lady. Contained in a Series of Genuine Letters. Interspersed with Some Entertai", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170031216)
- "The Patriots of Great Britain: A Congratulatory Poem to Those Truly Noble and Illustrious Peers Who Happily United the Two Kingdoms of England and Sc", from "Browne, Joseph" (9781170031230)
- "Fanny: Or, the Amours of a West-Country Young Lady. Contained in a Series of Genuine Letters. Interspersed with Some Entertai", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170031209)
- "Elegiac Stanzas Occasioned by the Death of the REV. Charles Wesley, A.M. Late of Christ-Church College, Oxford: Who Departed This Life, March 29, 1788", from "Creighton, James" (9781170031247)
- "The Beauties of the Spectators, Tatlers, and Guardians, Connected and Digested Under Alphabetical Heads. Volume 2 of 2", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170031193)
- "A Grammar of the French Tongue, Grounded Upon the Decisions of the French Academy, Wherein All the Necessary Rules, Observations, and Examples Are E", from "Perrin, Jean Baptiste" (9781170031254)