Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N021850Notes: Anonymous. By Matthias Earbery. 'An historical account of the advantages that have accru'd to England' was first published in 1722.Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1721  Collation: ,44p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-second-part-of-the-advantages-that-have-accrued-to-England-by-the-succession-in-the-illustrious-House-of-Hanover~~Matthias-Earbery BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Second Part Of The Advantages That Have Accrued To England By The Succession In The Illustrious House Of Hanover. Matthias Earbery, Books, History, The Second Part Of The Advantages That Have Accrued To England By The Succession In The Illustrious House Of Hanover. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Second Part of the Advantages That Have Accrued to England by the Succession in the Illustrious House of Hanover. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 52 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Second Part of the Advantages That Have Accrued to England by the Succession in the Illustrious House of Hanover.
Details of the book - The Second Part of the Advantages That Have Accrued to England by the Succession in the Illustrious House of Hanover.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019146
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019145
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 02.08.2011 12:20:58
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sentimental Journey Through France and Italy. by MR Yorick.", from "Sterne, Laurence" (9781170019139)
- "The lives of Pope Alexander VI. and his son Cæsar Borgia. ... With an appendix of original pieces referred to in the work. By Alexander Gordon, A.M. ...", from "Gordon, Alexander" (9781170019153)
- "A Sketch of the Life of Elhanan Winchester, Preacher of the Universal Restoration, with a Review of His Writings. by William Vidler.", from "Vidler, William" (9781170019122)
- "The History of the American Revolution. by David Ramsay, ... in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Ramsay, David" (9781170019160)
- "An Account of the Surveys of Florida, &C. with Directions for Sailing from Jamaica or the West Indies, by the West End of Cuba, and Through the Gulph", from "Gauld, George" (9781170019115)
- "The History of the American Revolution. by David Ramsay, ... in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Ramsay, David" (9781170019177)