Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1161830685, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 104 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=10mm, Gew.=327gr, Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Last Regret or the Power of Divine Regeneration: A Poem, Illustrative of Truths of Inspiration, Assailed in a Late Work Entitled Essays and Review
Details of the book - The Last Regret or the Power of Divine Regeneration: A Poem, Illustrative of Truths of Inspiration, Assailed in a Late Work Entitled Essays and Review
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161830682
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161830685
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,327 kg
Book in our database since 22.12.2009 09:30:17
Book found last time on 20.03.2011 21:16:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Lamb of God: A Passion Oratorio for Solo Voices and Reader, Chorus and Orchestra (1909)" (9781161830675)
- "The Law as a Vocation (1913)", from "Allen, Frederick James" (9781161830699)
- "The Kingswood Cookery Book (1885)", from "Wicken, Harriet F." (9781161830668)
- "The Madonna of the Tubs (1886)", from "Elizabeth Stuart Phelps Ward, Ross Turner, George H. Clements" (9781161830705)
- "The Golfer's Handbook: Including History of the Game, Hints to Beginners, the Feats of Champion Golfers, Lists of Leading Clubs and Their Off", from "Forgan, Robert, Jr." (9781161830651)
- "The Magnetism of Ships and the Mariners Compass: Being a Rudimentary Exposition of the Induced Magnetism of Iron in Seagoing Vessels (1863)", from "Walker, William" (9781161830712)