2010, ISBN: 1147577587, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 424 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=22mm, Gew.=753gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Domesday Studies: On the Study of Domesday Book. by S. Moore. on the Turkish Survey of Hungary, and Its Relation to Domesday Book. by H.
Details of the book - Domesday Studies: On the Study of Domesday Book. by S. Moore. on the Turkish Survey of Hungary, and Its Relation to Domesday Book. by H.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781147577587
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1147577587
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,753 kg
Book in our database since 09.05.2011 17:46:33
Book found last time on 09.05.2011 17:46:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Women of Letters, Volume 1", from "Mayer, Gertrude Townshend" (9781147577570)
- "Practical Hints Respecting Moths and Butterflies", from "Shield, Richard" (9781147577594)
- "Romanticism and the Romantic School in Germany", from "Wernaer, Robert Maximilian" (9781147577563)
- "A Memoir of the Services of Sir Samuel Ford Whittingham", from "Whittingham, Ferdinand" (9781147577600)
- "The Voyageur and Other Poems", from "Drummond, William Henry" (9781147577556)
- "The Court Leet Records of the Manor of Machester, from the Year 1552 to the Year 1686, and from the Year 1731 to the Year 1846: Printed Under the Supe", from "Earwaker, John Parsons; Court-Leet, Manchester" (9781147577617)