This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book. James Stephen, Books, History, New Reasons for Abolishing the Slave Trade: Being the Last Section of a Larger Work, Now First Published, Entitled The Dangers of Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1143050150, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
New Reasons for Abolishing the Slave Trade: Being the Last Section of a Larger Work, Now First Published, Entitled "The Dangers of the Country."
Details of the book - New Reasons for Abolishing the Slave Trade: Being the Last Section of a Larger Work, Now First Published, Entitled "The Dangers of the Country."
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781143050152
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1143050150
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 04.01.2011 12:03:59
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 21:43:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "African Memoranda: Relative to an Attempt to Establish a British Settlement On the Island of Bulama, On the Western Coast of Africa, in the Year 1792. with a Brief Notice of the Neighbouring Tribes, Soil, Productions, &c. and Some Observations On the Faci", from "Beaver, Philip" (9781143050145)
- "A Practical View of the Present State of Slavery in the West Indies; Or, an Examination of Mr. Stephen's "Slavery of the British West India Colonies", from "Barclay, Alexander" (9781143050169)
- "On Some Points in the Religious Office of the Universities", from "Westcott, Brooke Foss" (9781143050138)
- "A Brief Course in the History of Education", from "Monroe, Paul" (9781143050176)
- "Class List: Biography. 1906", from "Me.). Bangor Public Library (bangor" (9781143050121)
- "Proportional Form: Futher Studies in the Science of Beauty, Being Supplemental to Those Set Forth in "Nature's Harmonic Unity,"", from "Colman, Samuel" (9781143050183)