The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT162267Signed: Z., i.e. Hannah More. At head of titlepage: 'Cheap repository'. In this edition, above the price is the last word of the imprint: "country". With a final advertisement leaf.[London] : Sold by J. Marshall; and R. White, London. By S. Hazard, at Bath; J. Elder, at Edinburgh, . 14,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-history-of-Hester-Wilmot-or-the-second-part-of-The-Sunday-school~~Hannah-More Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140994883, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The History Of Hester Wilmot; Or, The Second Part Of The Sunday School. Hannah More, Books, Reference and Language, The History Of Hester Wilmot; Or, The Second Part Of The Sunday School. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The History of Hester Wilmot; Or, the Second Part of the Sunday School.
Details of the book - The History of Hester Wilmot; Or, the Second Part of the Sunday School.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140994886
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140994883
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,064 kg
Book in our database since 31.05.2011 11:56:25
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 18:10:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of Hester Wilmot; Or, the New Gown. Part II. Being a Continuation of the Sunday School.", from "More, Hannah" (9781140994879)
- "The Two Wealthy Farmers; Or, the Seventh and Last Part of the History of Mr. Bragwell and His Two Daughters. a Cheaper Edition for Hawkers.", from "More, Hannah" (9781140994893)
- "The Athenaid, a Poem, by the Author of Leonidas. Volume 1 of 2", from "Glover, Richard" (9781140994862)
- "The Two Wealthy Farmers; Or, the Sixth Part of the History of Mr. Bragwell and His Two Daughters. a Cheaper Edition for Hawkers.", from "More, Hannah" (9781140994909)
- "The Athenaid, a Poem, by the Author of Leonidas. Volume 2 of 2", from "Glover, Richard" (9781140994855)
- "The Hubbub; Or, the History of Farmer Russel the Hard-Hearted Overseer.", from "More, Sarah" (9781140994916)