The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT107178London : printed for J. Bew, 1777. 24p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Elegies-I-On-the-death-of-Samuel-Foote-Esq-II-On-age-By-Thomas-Holcroft~~Thomas-Holcroft BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140971050, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Elegies. I. on the Death of Samuel Foote, Esq. II. on Age. by Thomas Holcroft, ...
Details of the book - Elegies. I. on the Death of Samuel Foote, Esq. II. on Age. by Thomas Holcroft, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140971054
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140971050
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,068 kg
Book in our database since 18.04.2012 05:33:37
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 02:38:37
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Letter to His Grace the Duke of Buccleugh, on National Defence: With Some Remarks on Dr. Smith's Chapter on That Subject, in His Book Entitled, "A", from "T. M. , M." (9781140971047)
- "Praxis Suprem] Curi] Admiralitatis, Francisci Clerke, Prioribus Omnibus Editionibus Mult Auctior Atque Emendatior, ... Cui Adjiciuntur Articuli Magist", from "Clerke, Francis" (9781140971061)
- "Letters from a farmer in Pennsylvania, to the inhabitants of the British colonies.", from "Dickinson, John" (9781140971030)
- "A Discourse Delivered at Boston, Before the Humane Society of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, June 10th, 1800. by Thomas Thacher, A.M. Minister o", from "Thacher, Thomas" (9781140971078)
- "The Constitution of England, or an Account of the English Government; ... by J. L. de Lolme, ... the Fourth Edition, Corrected and Enlarged.", from "De Lolme, Jean Louis" (9781140971023)
- "An Historical and Political View of the Decan, South of the Kistnah; Including a Sketch of the Extent and Revenue of the Mysorean Dominions, as Posse", from "Scott, Jonathan" (9781140971085)