The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT135672Anonymous. By Samuel Bourn. In: 'Several sermons preach'd by the late Reverend Mr. Samuel Bourn', London, 1722.London : printed in the year, 1721. 111,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-transforming-vision-of-Christ-in-the-future-state-from-1-John-iii-2~~Samuel-Bourn BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140945394, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 118 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Transforming Vision Of Christ, In The Future State, From 1 John Iii. 2. Samuel Bourn, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Transforming Vision Of Christ, In The Future State, From 1 John Iii. 2. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Transforming Vision of Christ, in the Future State, from 1 John III. 2.
Details of the book - The Transforming Vision of Christ, in the Future State, from 1 John III. 2.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140945390
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140945394
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 07.02.2011 19:06:48
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 18:05:20
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Practical Discourse on the Loving Kindness of God. in Five Sermons Preach'd on Psal. LXIII. 3. by Michael Pope.", from "Pope, Michael" (9781140945383)
- "A Sermon Occasion'd by the Death of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Bourn, of Bolton. Who Died ... 1719, ... by His Son Samuel Bourn.", from "Bourn, Samuel" (9781140945406)
- "The Vanity of Childhood and Youth, Wherein the Depraved Nature of Young People Is Represented, and Means for Their Reformation Proposed. Being Some Se", from "Williams, Daniel" (9781140945376)
- "Sermons Preached in the Parish Church of St. Alban, Wood-Street: By Samuel Hoole, A.M.", from "Hoole, Samuel" (9781140945413)
- "Theologia; Or, Discourses of God. Delivered in CXX Sermons. in Two Volumes. ... by Mr. William Wisheart, Senr. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Wishart, William" (9781140945369)
- "Animadversio Astrologica: Or, a Discourse Touching Astrology. to Which Are Added, These Considerations, I. of the Mutability of Sublunary Beings", from "Irish, David" (9781140945420)