The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT139816Translated by George Kelly. With an initial advertisement leaf. A 'second edition' was published by Curll in 1742 under the title 'L'exile [sic] de Ciceron: .. '.London : printed for Jonah Bowyer, 1725. xxxii,343,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-history-of-Ciceros-banishment-Translated-from-the-French-of-Monsieur-Morabin~~Jacques-Morabin BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140945106, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 390 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=20mm, Gew.=694gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The History Of Cicero's Banishment. Translated From The French Of Monsieur Morabin. Jacques Morabin, Books, History, The History Of Cicero's Banishment. Translated From The French Of Monsieur Morabin. Books>History
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The History of Cicero's Banishment. Translated from the French of Monsieur Morabin.
Details of the book - The History of Cicero's Banishment. Translated from the French of Monsieur Morabin.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140945109
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140945106
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,694 kg
Book in our database since 04.06.2012 06:07:19
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 18:05:20
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Life of Alfred the Great, King of the Anglo-Saxons. by A. Bicknell, ...", from "Bicknell, Alexander" (9781140945093)
- "Memoirs of Capt. John Creichton. Written by Himself.", from "Creichton, John" (9781140945116)
- "The life of Hannibal. Translated from the French of Mr. Dacier.", from "Dacier, André" (9781140945086)
- "Select Papers Chiefly Relating to English Antiquities: Published from the Originals, in the Possession of John Ives, F.R. & A.S.S.", from "Ives, John" (9781140945123)
- "The Character and Conduct of Cicero, Considered, from the History of His Life, by the Reverend Dr. Middleton. with Occasional Essays, and Observations", from "Cibber, Colley" (9781140945079)
- "The History of the Life of M. Tullius Cicero. by Conyers Middleton, ... a New Edition. Volume 4 of 4", from "Middleton, Conyers" (9781140945130)